Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Hi! My name is Scarlett Rivera and I am currently a student at Rhode Island College. I wish to earn my degree in Early Childhood Education and to become a preschool or kindergarten teacher someday.  
Image result for degree pictures
My goal in life and the reason I want to become a teacher is because I want to make a diffrence  in a child life.
This summer I spent most of my time working at Dave&Buster's, a place I have worked at for almost 3 years now. When I am not working or in school one of my favorite things to do is watch old movies and read.

Image result for breakfast at tiffany's original poster    Image result for the great gatsby old movie
Breakfast At Tiffany's and The Great Gatsby are one of my favorite classic movies. There's just some so fascinating about the way they would dress and speak that I just love watching and hearing.  





One of the more exciting things I got to do this summer is visit Hershey Park for the first time. I always find it exciting to visit new places, and have new experiences, which is why I love to travel. Hopefully one day I will get the chance to travel the world. Besides traveling, other hobbies that I enjoy include listening to music and watching shows from other countries. I'm fascinated with other cultures and how similar and different they are to our own.
Image result for travel the world pictures
If I could travel to anywhere in the world, I would go to Italy. I just love their food!!!!
                                                
 

No comments:

Post a Comment